Checks can be sent to:
299 S. Westview Dr.
Winston-Salem, N.C. 27104
Make checks payable to:
Contributions to the Folwell Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- An individual may contribute up to $6,400 per each election (this includes primary election, general election and runoff elections). Couples may contribute up to $12,800 per each election.
- North Carolina law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, job title or profession and name of employer for each donor.
- If you are self-employed, state the name of your business as the "Employer" and state your "Job Title or Profession".
- If you principally earn income as a consultant or an independent contractor, state your "Job Title or Profession" and, as the "Employer", state either the name of your principal client OR the specific field of business activity of your principal client or clients.
- If you are not employed or retired (not earning income), state "Not Employed" as the "Employer" and state "No job title or profession" (Exception: if you maintain an active professional license in NC or in another jurisdiction, please state that profession as the "Job Title or Profession").
Contributions from foreign nationals, corporations, business entities, labor unions, professional associations, and North Carolina registered lobbyists are prohibited.